Saturday 7 December 2019

PSP CFW 6.60 PRO-B9 PERMANENT DOWNLOAD

Step 1 Download the required files for your PSP I will link them to you at the very end of this tutorial , so that you know these are the proper files that you will need in order to install for your system. Once again these files depend entirely on what model you have, I have the PSP , and I will be copying the 6. So the Path is like this. Not a problem thx for the mention. Featured content Manager assistant. Every pro version has since then come with a permanent patch. psp cfw 6.60 pro-b9 permanent

Uploader: Nikojinn
Date Added: 19 August 2014
File Size: 38.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 88374
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Yet none of my plugins work anymore.

psp cfw 6.60 pro-b9 permanent

Step 5 Installing the custom firmware, you will need to launch the PRO updater in order to install the firmware, press the X button on your PSP to enter into the PRO permnent file that you just dragged and dropped on to your PSP, it should look something similar to this.

You have to be on official firmware 6. PS3HEN along with an offline loader released: Step 6 Next we are going to press the X button again to launch the Custom firmware, once again please be reminded that this is only a temporary custom firmware for models past the pre TA88V3, that Lsp and above.

CFW Pro B9 is out, adds 6.60 compatibility

Details surface from Sony about the upcoming PS5 and what this could mean for hackers. Add Thread to del. Last Jump to page: That would be awesome x If they arent available here, maybe you could upload them?

Hi i have a PSP and i installed the 6. In this case I will take the 6. How to setup Unity environment to develop Vita Games using 3. Permaneng there a site or a page where I can see this?

Go back to the games section on your PSP and you should see an extra icon saying CIPL flasher press the X button again to install, you should have permanent custom firmware now. Only constructive criticism i can think of is crop the pictures of the folders so only relevant information is shown, as their is a lot of wasted space in the shots And also, try to link to files here, and not other sites.

Ok update i finnaly got it working. Did they find a 6.

wololo.net/talk

Step 2 Now that we have the files ready, downloaded and extracted we have to move them over to the PSP so that we can install them and have custom firmware. Yeah, memory management was changed in this FW version, demonstrated by HBL not working directly despite being signed. Not a problem thx for the mention. Works fine on my psp go 6.

permanent CFW -

All times are GMT Bricked my psp with it… imposible? CFW Ppermanent B9 is out, adds 6. Remember that I have identified my PSP system model to be a 02G pre 88V3 so I can have permanent custom firmware, yours maybe different or similar to what I have. What do I do?

psp cfw 6.60 pro-b9 permanent

It worked perfectly in my psp peranent At the end your PSP system information should look something similar to what I have. Results 1 to 10 of Less than 2 weeks after the official Sony releasewe have a compatible LCFW, I permanentt the scene is breaking a record here.

How to get your hands on a PS4 with 4. They were uploaded by me over a moth ago They are in downloads.

CFW Pro B9 is out, adds compatibility -

Share Share this post on Digg Del. I have cfw 6. Originally Posted by damanptyltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment